https://ceosearch.de/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/headfinders_512_144px-e1517395588549.jpg 200 200 Frank Knoche https://ceosearch.de/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/logo_quer_340x84px_72dpi.png Frank Knoche2018-07-27 10:11:362018-07-27 10:11:36Head of Agile Program Management (f/m) Telco Devices
- Ensure client-focused realization of innovative telco devices and services with the aid of agile program management.
- Lead your Business Unit of 10-15 FTE in the sense of agile leadership. This implies to build a framework which encourages agility (e.g. understanding of mindset & methods), to build a required infrastructure (e.g. tools), and the individual development of employees.
- Collaborate with product management, marketing and external partners to achieve business goals.
- Drive innovation processes.
- Manage internal and external stakeholders including top management.
- University degree in business administration, economics or engineering.
- 8+ years of experience in telecommunications with a focus on marketing/product development (devices)
- Agile & collaborative leadership style – Able to act quickly, set new direction, make smart but fast decisions and engage in focused experimentation.
- Strong agile footprint with know how in methods and tools (e.g. SCRUM, Kanban, hybrid models)
- Proven track record in agile program management in an international environment
- Experience in staff management
- Excellent communication skills on all hiercharchy levels
- Candidates need to be fluent in English and German.
- The position requires some international travel activities.
Please send your resume and a short motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate your salary expectations as well as your notice period.