Are you willing to take over the lead to broaden the platform business of a truly global firm?
- Secure and launch new global partnerships in the area of platform business
- Manage and expand existing global partnerships
- Drive adoption of the current platform and manage key relationships with games, media and commerce companies
- Establish and maintain relationships with current and future strategic partners on a global level
- Design and develop strategic new business areas
- Scout potential partners in new business areas to build platform extensions
- Expedite strategic major deals (e.g. joint ventures) in a leading role
- University degree in one of the following fields: business administration, business information systems, technology, economics or similar qualification
- In-depth experience of developing and analyzing of platform business models and market penetration strategies
- Global network in startup scene (e. g. Silicon Valley, Israel, European startup scene)
- 5+ years of experience in developing of international platform business, strategic partnerships and joint ventures, venture capital financing and investment
- 5+ years of experience in international business development and international strategic partnering
- Exceptional communication skills and negotiation skills
- Exceptional know-how of current platform trends
- Strong drive for execution, ability to involve and align highly independent decision makers
- Fluency in English and German
- This position requires traveling (internationally) on a frequent basis
This position will be located in Germany.
Please send your resume and a short motivation letter to email@example.com and indicate your salary expectations as well as your notice period.