We’re looking for an experienced
Head of Group Accounting (f/m/d)
to join a leading international platform business in Berlin.
Reporting to the Global VP Finance you will manage a team of 8 accountants.
- Supervise the accounting function on group level and ensure accurate and timely delivery of monthly accounts for all entities
- Prepare the monthly, quarterly, and yearly financial statements on group level in accordance with IFRS
- Ensure the highest quality and accuracy of the group’s financial statements
- Be the main contact person for external auditors
- Work closely with multiple levels of the organization including top management to produce the required financial deliverables and implement improvements to facilitate efficient and effective operations
- Top university degree in accounting or finance
- 5+ years of large company leadership of accounting and reporting (IFRS)
- Demonstrated knowledge of operating analysis/reporting experience
- Energetic self-starter with decision making ability
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent command of German and English
Please send your resume and a short motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate your salary expectations as well as your notice period.