The Head of IoT Workflow Management (f/m) is responsible for ensuring an end-to-end realization of IoT products and services by empowering people and projects with efficient processes, tools and required skills. By ensuring a customer centric product development as well as promoting state of the art management methods, this position actively supports the realization of the IoT strategy of our international client.
- Ensure an end-to-end realization of IoT products and services.
- Coordinate, plan, and control resources for IoT projects to achieve business goals.
- Establish and provide required methods, tools, and processes for an efficient and effective IoT business (e.g. Agile Product Development, Project Management, Business Case).
- Lead your Business Unit in the sense of agile leadership. This implies to build a framework which encourages agility (e.g. understanding of mindset & methods), to build a required infrastructure (e.g. tools), and the individual development of employees.
- Full line responsibility for a team of 15 employees.
- Act as a trusted advisor for customer centric product development and change management.
- Manage internal and external stakeholder including Top Management.
- Success in this role is measured by customer satisfaction as well as employees satisfaction scores and financial contribution.
- University degree, ideally in one of the following fields: business administration, economics and engineering.
- Process skills for end-to-end project management (also with business functions as Sales, Pre-Sales, Marketing, Delivery and Portfolio Management).
- Strong capabilities in Business Cases and Value Realization
- Experience in staff management – track record as a leader with high business impact, strong negotiation skills, as well as sound diplomatic skills.
- Successful implementation of customer centric projects
- Agile Footprint with know how in methods and tools (e.g. SCRUM, Kanban, hybrid models)
- Agile & collaborative leadership style – Able to act quickly, set new direction, make smart but fast decisions and engage in focused experimentation.
- Candidates need to be fluent in English and German.
- The position requires the willingness to travel internationally up to 50%.
Please send your resume and a short motivation letter to email@example.com and indicate your salary expectations as well as your notice period.