You are an outstanding SEA specialist and you will lead an intercultural SEA team in a dynamic environment of a well-known company.
- Strategic set-up & coordination of multi-national SEA campaigns
- Enabling your SEA team to achieve common strategic & financial goals by mentoring and motivating, by providing regular feedback and leading by example
- Reporting of relevant KPIs to your stakeholders
- Advanced analyses to question existing strategies & processes and to find hidden growth/optimization potential
- Driving international SEA campaigns
- New strategy development to improve & expand all SEA activities incl. evaluation of new advertising options
- 5+ years of outstanding professional experience in management of SEA campaigns
- 3+ years of experience in leading of intercultural teams
- Excellent analytical skills
- Solutions driven
- Experience with Data-Management Platforms and Cloud Data technologies (e. g. Google BigQuery, Google DataFlow)
- Strong communication skills as well as a goal-driven and team-oriented working style
- Fluent in English; any other European language is a plus.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate your salary expectations as well as your notice period.