Are you willing to take the lead of the strategic smart home business of a truly global firm?
- Strategic program lead of a global smart home initiative
- Lead huge virtual teams in a global matrix organization without having line responsibility
- Drive product development and partner integration
- Drive marketing and sales
- Trusted advisor and main contact to key customers
- Stakeholder and top management communication
- University degree in one of the following fields: business administration, business information systems, technology, economics or similar qualification
- Expert knowledge in smart home ecosystems (Deep technical and commercial understanding)
- 10+ years of leadership experience in consumer products development and business development in large corporate multinational organizations
- Ability to lead huge virtual global project teams
- Strong program management skills and strong leadership skills in matrix organizations with a track record working in virtual settings across globally distributed teams
- Previous successful engagement with internal and external customers on top management level (incl. CIO and CTO) as well as with key stakeholders
- Strong experience in sales, pre-sales, delivery management and portfolio management
- Strong drive for execution, ability to involve and align highly independent decision makers
- Fluency in English and German
- This position requires traveling (internationally) on a frequent basisThis position will be located in Germany.
Please send your resume and a short motivation letter to email@example.com and indicate your salary expectations as well as your notice period.